The package is a particular file with zip (or pif) extension that contains valid AICC or SCORM course definition files.
A SCORM package must contains in the root of zip a file named imsmanifest.xml that define SCORM course structure, resource location and many other things.
An AICC package is defined by several files (from 4 to 7) with defined extensions. Here you find the extensions meaning:
- CRS - Course Description file (mandatory)
- AU - Assignable Unit file (mandatory)
- DES - Descriptor file (mandatory)
- CST - Course Structure file (mandatory)
- ORE - Objective Relationship file (optional)
- PRE - Prerequisites file (optional)
- CMP - Completition Requirements file (optional)